Annapurna Panorama Trek
Panorama circuit trek comprises of non-technical short and easy hikes along the scenic villages of western Nepal on the foothills of Annapurna. The trek also permits you to get an idea of the traditional lifestyle in authentic Nepali villages. This trek is usually suitable for those who have a limited time to carry out a long trek and given its easy nature, can be done in family.
Apart from the 5 days trek, you will also explore the cultural heritages of Kathmandu and attractions of the beautiful lake-city of Pokhara.
- Visit around UNESCO heritage sites of Kathmandu valley that accommodate a number of ancient and medieval temples, palaces, courtyards, and other petty monuments
- Pokhara-- the beautiful city of lakes on the foothill of Annapurna and Machapuchre peaks.
- Easy short hikes through vibrant villages and the forests of oak and rhododendron
- Spectacular views of a number of summits including Annapurna south, Machapuchre, Lamjung Himal, Hiuchuli, and Dhaulagiri.
- Observation of Gurung culture and tradition
Trip duration: 10 Nights/ 11 Days
Grade: Easy to Moderate
Activity: Sightseeing, Cultural tour, Trekking
Trek type: Teahouse
Accommodation: As per request
Maximum altitude: 3200m (Poonhill)
Maximum altitude of overnight stay: 2850m
Best season: Jan – May; Sep - Nov
Day 1: Arrival at Kathmandu and traditional welcome dinner
Day 2: City Tour of Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swayambhunath.
Day 3: Drive to Pokhara and free evening at Lake side, Pokhara (800m)
Day 4: Panoramic Sunrise View at Sarangkot and City Tour of Pokhara
Day 5: Drive to Birethanti (1 and ½ hours) and Trek 5-6 hours to Ghandruk (1950 m)
Day 6: Village tour of Ghandruk, Trek 4-5 hours from Ghandruk to Tadapani (2650 m)
Day 7 : Trek 6-7 hours from Tadapani to Ghorepani (2850 m)
Day 8 : Early morning hike to Poonhill, Descend 6-7 hours to Tikhedhunga (1540m)
Day 9 : Trek 2 hours to Birethanti and Drive back to Pokhara
Day 10: Drive back to Kathmandu and free afternoon
Day 11: Departure
contact firstname.lastname@example.org for trip details , best rates and book trip with us